Laser Ammo Laser Firearm Training System
There are three different options from Laser Ammo for their indoor range products. They vary in ability and price, but each one is great in their own way.
MY HOME RANGE Indoor Laser Firearm Training Range System
My Home Range is an indoor laser firearm training system that allows you to use a laser cartridge in your REAL firearm and shoot paper targets on a wall or any surface that the laser can hit and be seen by any webcam. The laser firearm training system comes with one multi-cailber laser cartridge that can be used in 9mm, .40 cal or .45 caliber guns and the software needed to track the shots being fired. The software allows you to use paper targets, point the webcam at the target then you select on the program up to 9 different target areas. When the software sees the laser beam hit the target area it records the hit so you can see in real time your accuracy. There are different modes in the laser firearm training such as the system actively calling out which target to shoot and you have to hit the target it calls. It will record your reaction time, accuracy etc. They have other calibers available individually like .38 special, .380, 9×18, and even a hunting package that has shotgun calibers like 12GA, 20GA, .308 and 30-06. Individual cartridges run around $130. They sell revolver .38 special pro packs that have either five or six cartridges to fill the entire cylinder so you can keep shooting over and over simulating a real life shooting using the laser firearm training, and also give you a discount for purchasing multiple cartridges in one package.
- revolver pro pack (5) cartridges run $460
- revolver pro pack (6) cartridges run $550
CHECK OUT THE DEMO VIDEO: Laser Ammo My Home Range Laser Firearm Training Demo
- PRICE: $175 for the same multi-caliber pistol cartridge alone.
- PRICE: $200 for the multi-caliber pistol cartridge and .223 cartridge adapter
TOTAL PRICE: $300 for the SureStrike LASR range software and multi-caliber pistol cartridge
SMOKELESS RANGE HOME LASER FIREARM TRAINING SIMULATOR
The smokeless range home laser firearm training simulator is shooting simulator that allows you to use a laser cartridge in your REAL firearm and shoot interactive targets on either a TV or Projector. There are currently 15 different shooting modes and games that simulate drills, moving targets, trap and skeet, timed drills, accuracy drills, the size, speed and number of the targets can be adjusted to simulate distance. There also multiplayer modes where each person can battle each other with games like target flip in which you have six “swinging metal targets” mounted vertically on a pole, so when the right player hits the target on the right, it swings over to the left and the goal is to get all your targets on your friends side before he shoots back and hits his target to bring it back to your side. Once the laser firearm training cartridge is installed, you can use the trigger and laser to act like you mouse to operate the program, so there is no need to have to leave your shooting position. They recommend if you have a projector to use it, but I am going to set it up on my 70″ LED TV. There should be no problem unless there is a lot of glare on the screen. You can always add an anti glare screen film to solve this problem.
Like My Home Range, a webcam will be pointed at the TV or projection to record where the laser hits, and the software is so advanced it allows you to an interactive fun experience that is unlike anything you’ve experienced.
WATCH THE VIDEO DEMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfp6Hasi0Gc
They have other calibers available in the laser firearm training system that can be purchased individually like .38 special, .380, .223 and even a hunting package that has shotgun calibers like 12GA, 20GA, .308 and 30-06. Individual cartriges run around $130. They sell revolver .38 special pro packs that have either five or six cartridges to fill the entire cylinder so you can keep shooting over and over simulating a real life shooting, and also give you a discount for purchasing multiple cartridges in one package.
- individual cartridges retail between $130-$160 depending on caliber
- revolver pro pack (5) cartriges retail for $460
- revolver pro pack (6) cartriges retail for $550
- PRICE: $350 for the laser firearm training simulator software
- PRICE: $175 for the same multi-caliber pistol cartridge (x2 for multiplayer)
TOTAL PRICE: $575-600 for a one pistol or rifle setup
LaserPET™ ELECTRONIC TARGET
LASER FIREARM TRAINING
The last option is a stand alone electronic laser firearm training target called the LaserPET™ and has three basic modes of operation.
- Target Mode: In this mode, the LaserPET™ simply lets you know whether you hit the target or not. You can use the full screen as the target area, or you can use one of the provided inserts to further refine and reduce the target area to require a more accurate shot.
- 2. Timed Mode: Timed mode gives you a start signal, then records the amount of time it takes you to fire an accurate shot on the target. It’s excellent for simulating the pressure of competition, which is the closest you can get to the stress of self-defense. The best part is that you’ll KNOW you are getting better as you see your times drop. In this mode, the possibilities for training are only limited by your imagination. You can place the gun anywhere you want, whether it’s in a holster, on a nightstand, or locked away for safety. You can then position the LaserPET™ target anywhere you wish to simulate the place you expect a threat or to test a specific skill. The LaserPET™ gives you a start signal and then shows you how long it takes you to fire an accurate shot.
- 3. Speed Mode: In this environment, the LaserPET™ records how many accurate shots you can fire in 5 seconds. It could be used for reload drills, movement drills, or anything else you can think of. Again, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
These are nice and a very affordable option to allows you to practice and conduct drills that you normally would not or could not do with live ammunition. You can put the laserPET laser firearm training in different locations around your house and practice with your REAL gun simulating different scenarios inside your home such as clearing rooms, different shooting positions and distances and taking cover while firing. You’ll be surprised how difficult it really is to hit a target 25 feet away from you in your own home. Now imagine that target is a home invader that’s moving or running toward you.
- PRICE: $125 for a single unit
- PRICE: $325 for a three pack
- PRICE: $175 for the multi-caliber pistol cartridge
- +ADD $25 for .223 adapter
TOTAL PRICE: $300 for one unit with the multi-caliber pistol cartridge
TOTAL PRICE: $500 for three units with multi-caliber pistol cartridge
OPTIONAL ADD-ON FEATURES TO ANY OF THE THREE LASER AMMO LASER FIREARM TRAINING SYSTEM
If you own a Glock pistol and want to use your own handgun, They sell a automatic reset trigger that you can install into your handgun so you do not have the rack the slide after each shot. Great for training on your own Glock pistol.
- PRICE: $200
OPTIONAL AIRSOFT CONVERSION KITS FOR LASER AMMO LASER TRAINING SYSTEM
Instead of using a REAL pistol or rifle to practice, the laser firearm training has adapters and conversion kits for airsoft pistols and rifles. The vibration from the recoil from the airsoft gun triggers the vibration sensitive cartridge which shoots the laser. This setup is as close to real life training drills as you can get because of the recoil of the airsoft gun. This option is awesome and can be used by instructors to teach students without ever firing a live round. This laser firearm training can be used to teach anyone how to shoot without any risk involved. There are many instructors that use this simulation along with the airsoft setup with their students. It’s obvious Laser Ammo listens to their client’s needs, pride themselves as bringing the best and most innovative training products they develop. They do have a few different solutions for Airsoft users for both for pistols and rifles. The laser firearm training system is not a substitution for live fire practice, but definitely the closest you can come.
The advantages of training with Airsoft:
- Safe and relatively inexpensive
- Ability to train on real scenarios / realistic drills
- Full blowback and no need to recycle the gun
- Look and feel of your favorite firearms
- Can train anywhere – indoors and outdoors
- No need of special license.
- Can be used with war-gaming and close quarter battles
- Develop your combat skills, by training force-on-force with different teams.
- Train outdoors with friends.
The advantages of using Lasers in conjunction with Airsoft are:
- Train with simulators, electronic targets, and tactical vests like laser tag vests or even military MILES gear.
- Get full blowback when training with your LaserPET™ / L.A.S.R software.
- No need to cycle the handle on your AR 15.
- Train safely with your friends
- Easy to install
- Practice combat training and more realistic scenarios at home or outdoors.
Changing your Airsoft to a laser-emitting weapon has never been so easy with the SureStrike™ adapters.
*If you do not already own an airsoft pistol or rifle, you do need to purchase one.
- The average price for the KWA ATP is about $150
- Airsoft rifles start at about $50
- AIRSOFT PISTOL SYSTEM w/ simulator
- PRICE: $150-175 for the KWA airsoft pistol
- PRICE: $200 for the airsoft pistol conversion kit for KWA ATP
- PRICE: $125 for the vibration sensitive laser cartridge
TOTAL PRICE $325 TO CONVERT AIRSOFT PISTOL
TOTAL PRICE $475 TO BUY AND CONVERT AIRSOFT PISTOL:
- AIRSOFT RIFLE SYSTEM w/ simulator
- PRICE: $50-100
- PRICE: $75 for the rifle adapter which goes into the barrel of the rifle.
- PRICE: $125 for the vibration sensitive laser cartridge
TOTAL PRICE $250 TO CONVERT AIRSOFT RIFLE
TO ORDER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US TODAY!
Florida Gun Classifieds
11070 Wiles Rd. Coral Springs, Fl. 33076
2353 total views, 1 today