Gun Store South Florida – Rated #1 Best Gun Shop in South Florida
Gun Store South Florida VOTED #1 by you!
We are a few months away from releasing the future of Online Gun Classifieds for your Mobile devices! Imagine never having to fill out a form and upload pictures to list a gun for sale again!
You will be notified when our app is ready to download!
Why was this website created when there are so many other gun sites in Florida?
I have been in the Gun Store South Florida business for over five years. After years of listing and marketing firearms online for MASA Firearms, I noticed that all of the gun sites in Florida were not only extremely unattractive, but hard to navigate and non user friendly. These sites only did one thing: take your money to put up an ad for your gun for sale. If I ever had a question about a certain issue or a needed assistance, there was no immediate customer support if any of these sites. It took days sometimes weeks to hear back, and by that time we had already solved the problem. These sites only provide the user one option: the ability to list ads to conduct private sales with other individuals, which in some cases, could turn out to be a potentially dangerous encounter. I always say: “you shouldn’t have to bring a gun to sell a gun,” (which I always did anyway). I decided that the Florida firearm enthusiast deserved better, so I created Florida Gun Classifieds Gun Store South Florida.
Florida Gun Classifieds provides the ability for even a novice to post and view firearms for sale in Florida. The site has searchable ad tags, detailed contact information about the seller, and includes a map of the area where the post was created so someone in Miami doesn’t waste time trying to meet someone in Orlando. You can post up to 10 pictures without paying a penny, and your ad is “live” until you take it down absolutely FREE! You can easily view the main picture on the ad by scrolling over the thumbnail with your mouse, and even create a user profile with your picture to add your social media accounts to build a network of friends that buy and sell new and used firearms. This is one of the reasons we are the #1 Gun Store South Florida and also the #1 Classifieds listing site in Florida.
When you post a gun for sale on Florida Gun Classifieds, your post automatically gets posted all over the internet for maximum exposure! Your listing automatically get shared on the following social media pages:
1) Facebook: Florida Gun Classifieds Gun Store South Florida (3450 followers)
2) Twitter: @Florida_guns Florida Gun Classifieds Gun Shop South Florida (1300 followers and growing)
3) Google+: Florida Gun Classifieds Firearm Store South Florida
4) Facebook: Masa Firearms Best Gun Store South Florida (1230 followers)
5) Facebook: Sell Guns For Cash
6) Facebook: Gun Pricer
*DUE TO A CHANGE IN FACEBOOK POLICY WE NO LONGER CAN POST TO FACEBOOK GROUPS
7) Facebook: Florida Gun Classifieds – BUY SELL TRADE group – (5000 Members)
So by posting your gun on Best Gun Shop South Florida, you are essentially posting all different social platforms with over 10,000 people watching! Simplify your life and be more efficient, post one and done!
You also sell new guns on your site, how does that work?
Florida Gun Classifieds not only offers a better user experience for buying and selling private firearms, but now you can purchase new guns directly from the best Gun Store South Florida directly on our site. Florida Gun Classifieds is not only an online marketplace for new and used firearms, but a Gun Store South Florida Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL). We buy new guns directly from our distributors and sell them online and in our store in Coral Springs, Fl. Our Online Gun Store South Florida which is now accessible by clicking the link on the top menu will allow you to view our current inventory right from the comfort of your home. You can purchase anything right on our secure site and pick it up at our Gun Store South Florida Coral Springs, Fl location, or can choose to have the item shipped to either you home or (in the case of firearms) to any FFL of your choice.
But Matt, what if I want to order a gun from your store but live far away?
No Problem! Simply order the gun from our Gun Store South Florida Online Gun Store and input your FFL’s information into the “FFL Information Box” Just let us know where you would like the firearm shipped and we’ll handle the rest. Additional shipping will be required and usually runs about $35-50 for pistols and $25-50 for long guns. You can pay directly on our site, or if you prefer paying with another form of payment, we accept online banking transfers into our business checking account via your bank’s “Online Banking Transfer Feature” by selecting transfers and using the email address Floridagunclassifieds@gmail.com, Postal Money Orders (which can be purchased at your local post office and are as good as cash,) Certified funds: either Cashier’s Check or Money Order, and of course CASH! We only ship the product once the payment has cleared and a copy of the FFL has been received.
REFUND POLICY: Once an order has been placed there are no refunds. All firearm sales are final. If there is an issue with the purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will try to find a solution.
DELIVERY POLICY: All firearms will be shipped once payment has cleared and FFL has been received. Pistols must ship 2nd day air and rifles will be shipped ground. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS. Tracking information will be included and sent to your email address.
I have a gun I would like to trade in, Do you accept Trades?
YES! We do accept trades based on the 2014 Standard Catalog of Firearms: The Collector’s Price & Reference Guide, 24th Edition. This book gives the true retail value of all firearms, retail meaning what a consumer should buy them for. Each model has a grade to rate the condition of the firearm, and based on the grade we can determine how much we could offer you for your trade. We also cross reference the dealer cost of the firearm from our distributors, as well as what the gun retails for from various online websites. Lastley, we must take into consideration the time it will take to RESELL the firearm. If the gun is something that is going to sit around the store for months and even years, we cannot give you anywhere close to trade value for the gun. Keep in mind, every dollar we have sitting around in used guns is one less dollar we have to purchase guns that actually sell! If we can’t turn over the gun quickly then the offer must reflect the time it will take to get our money back.
RATING GRADES OF FIREARMS WITH DESCRIPTIONS
- NIB: New in Box means the firearm is in its original factory carton with all of the appropriate papers. It also means the firearm is new, that it has not been fired, and has no wear. This classification beings a substantial premium. NIB values are not the same as MSRP but are “street values” that can be considerably lower than MSRP. NIB retail value should closely represent the selling price for a new, unfired gun in the box. These prices are cross referenced with our dealer cost for the same gun new from our distributors. We use the lower of the two numbers to determine the current NIB value. Even if the gun has never been fired, it is still considered a used firearm. We cannot pay more for your used firearm then we could buy it new for. Take *15%-40% deduction of the lower of the two numbers for dealer trade in value depending on condition and demand, or time it will take to sell the the firearm.
- EXC: Excellent means the gun is collector quality and are highly desirable. The firearm must be in at least 98% condition with respect to blue wear, stock or grip finish, and bore. The firearm must also be in 100% original factory condition without refinishing, repair, alterations, or additions of any kind. The firearm must be in its original box and have all papers, accessories and magazines. Sights must be factory original. This grading classification includes both modern and antique (manufactured before 1898) firearms. These prices are cross referenced with our dealer cost for the same gun from our distributors new. We use the lower of the two numbers to determine the current retail value. We cannot pay more for your used firearm then we could buy it new for. If our dealer cost new is lower than the retail value in EXC condition, we will deduct 10%-20% from that number to arrive at the true used retail value. We will then take a 20%-50% deduction for dealer trade in value. If the EXC value is lower than our dealer cost, then we just take the 20%-50% deduction to arrive at the dealer trade in value. *Add up to +/- 25% for non factory modifications.
- V.G.: Very Good are still desirable by the collector and the shooter. Modern firearms must be in working order and retain about 90% original and wood finish. It must be 100% factory original, but may have some small repairs, alterations, or non-factory additions. The firearm must be in its original box and have all papers, accessories and magazines. No refinishing is permitted in this category. Antique firearms must have 80% original finish with no repairs. *25%-50% deduction to arrive at dealer trade in value. *Add up to +/- 25% for non factory modifications.
- GOOD: Good means firearms in this category may not be considered to be collectible as the previous grades, but antique firearms are considered desirable. Modern firearms must retain 80% metal and wood finish, but may display evidence of old refinishing. Small repairs, alterations, or non-factory additions are sometimes encountered in this class. The firearm may or may not be in its original box and have all papers, accessories and magazines.Factory replacement parts are permitted. The overall working condition of the firearm must be good, as well as safe. The bore my exhibit wear or some corrosion, especially in antique firearms. Antique firearms may be included in this category if the metal and wood finish may be included in this category if the metal and wood finish is at least 50% of the factory original.*30%-50% deduction to arrive at dealer trade in value. Add up to 20% deduction for no box, mags or accessories or non factory modifications.
- FAIR: Fair means the firearms in this category should be in satisfactory working order and safe to shoot. The overall metal and wood finish on the modern firearm must be at least 30% and antique firearms must have at least some original finish or old refinishing remaining. Repairs, alteration, non-factory additions, and recent refinishing would all place a firearm in this classification. However, modern firearms must be in working condition, while antique firearm may not function. In either the case the firearm must be considered safe to fire if in working condition.*40%-50% to arrive at dealer trade in value, add 10%-30% for extreme wear or modifications.
- POOR:Neither collectors nor shooters are likely to exhibit much interest in firearms in this condition. Modern firearms are likely to retain little metal or wood finish. Pitting and rust will be seen in firearms in this category. Modern firearms may not be in working order any may not be safe to shoot. Repairs and refinishing would be necessary to restore the firearms to safe working order. Antique firearms in this category will have no finish and will not function. In the case of Modern firearms their principal value lies in spare parts. On the other hand antiques in this condition can be used as “wall hangers,” or might be an example of an extremely rare variation or have some kind of historical significance.*75%-90% to arrive at dealer trade in value. Add up to 10% for non functional guns that require parts or repairs
- Example #1: You want to trade in a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm
- Example #2: You want to trade in a Kimber Ultra CDP .45 ACP
- The gun is in NIB and never been fired. You have the original box, both magazines, all the papers and accessories and the gun has 100% mint with no wear anywhere. These have been looked at and never handled or played with to produce any wear. Retail value according to the book is $400, this is what the gun RETAILS for new. We cannot pay more for your used firearm then we could buy it new for. Our dealer cost is $300, we would take 15% from the dealer cost value, because this gun is in high demand and we can turn around and sell it quickly: $300 – $45 = $255 to arrive at the dealer trade in value of $255
- A another example but with a firearm that is expensive and takes a significant amount of time to resell because of the price and demand, a Kimber Ultra CDP II. The gun is in NIB and never been fired. You have the original box, both magazines, all the papers and accessories and the gun has 100% mint with no wear anywhere. These have been looked at and never handled or played with to produce any wear. Retail value according to the book NIB value is $1550, EXC value is $1350, and VG value is $850. After doing a quick online search for the firearm, Cabela’s sells this gun new for $1299 and is currently on sale for $1224.99. We cannot pay more for the gun then what Cabela’s retails them for, and still need to turn around and resell the firearm for a profit, which with Kimbers could be at least 1-3 months. We’ll estimate dealer cost at $1100 for demonstration purposes. This gun is in low demand, because very few people will spend this much money on a firearm, so we would take 40% from the dealer cost value: $1100 – $440 = $660 to arrive at the dealer trade in value of $660.
- The gun is in Excellent condition, you have the box, both magazines, all the papers and accessories. The gun looks like it’s brand new, and maybe shot once. EXC. RETAIL value is $350. We cannot pay more for your used firearm then we could buy it new for. Our dealer cost is $300, we would deduct 10% from the dealer new cost to adjust for it being a used firearm, which would be $30 bring. This brings the used dealer value to $270. Then we would take 20% from the adjusted used dealer value: $270 – $54 = $216 to arrive at the dealer trade in value of $216 and apply that toward the balance owed on the new firearm.
- The gun is in Very Good condition, you have the box, both magazines, all the papers and accessories. The gun has small scratches on the slide and shows slight signs of being shot with barrel wear. The original sights have been replaced with night-sights. V.G. value is $300 retail. We would deduct 30% from the retail value: $300 – $90 = $210 to arrive at the dealer trade in value of $210 and apply that toward the balance owed on the new firearm.
- The gun is in Good condition with out the box and one magazine, there are scratches on the slide and barrel has slide wear. Good value is $250 retail. We would deduct 40% from the retail value: $250 – $100 = $150 to arrive the dealer trade in value of $150 and apply that toward the balance owed on the new firearm.
- The gun is in Fair condition with out the box and one magazine, there are deep scratches on the slide, holster wear all over the slide and barrel, and has a lot of barrel wear. The trigger has been replaced with an aftermarket trigger and there is amateur stippling on the grip. Fair value is $200 retail. We would deduct 50% from the retail value: $200 – $10 = $100. Because of the damage to the gun we would take an additional 25% off which is $25. $100 – $25 = $75 to arrive the dealer trade in value of $75 and apply that toward the balance owed on the new firearm.
- The gun is in Poor condition without any magazines and rust throughout the gun. The gun does not chamber or fire, and needs repair. Poor value is $175 retail. We would deduct 90% from the retail value: $175 – $140 = $35 to arrive the dealer trade in value of $35 and apply that toward the balance owed on the new firearm.
Customers that are not in the Gun Store South Florida area can contact us before or after submitting their order to get a quote on their trade. You must complete the “FIREARM APPRAISAL FORM” with all the information of the firearm you wish to trade and attach pictures for an appraisal. The number and detail of the pictures will help better determine the true value of your firearm. By agreeing to trade in your firearm you agree that a final inspection will be completed upon receiving the firearm and that the trade in value may change due to the “real” condition of the firearm. You can use our Firearm Appraisal Tool to send the trade information directly to us. We will then send you a prepaid shipping label addressed to our store. You must pack the firearm up, affix the label we email you, and drop it off at the carrier location. We can also arrange for your package to be picked up from your home if applicable.
ABOUT THE OWNER: Matt Adika
Matt Adika is the Creator and President of Florida Gun Classifieds, Google Reviews show we are the #1 gun store South Florida. He is an NRA certified instructor and an avid gun enthusiast. He is developing a network of sites and mobile applications that will provide everything a gun owner could want within the click of a mouse. The ability to purchase new firearms directly from a Licensed FFL is available right now on our site. Just click Online Gun Store on the top of the page and you’re ready to begin buying our new and used guns from anywhere in the US.
FN57SALE is Matt Adika’s second firearm related business. FN 57 Sale focuses on selling only the best firearms in the world, the FNH USA and FN Herstal Brand FN 57, Scar 17 s, PS90, FNX 45 Tactical, FNS 9c. and other FN Firearms. FN 57 SALE is the only place online that you can buy FN Firearms fully customized with every feature you can imagine.
Just Guns is Matt Adika’s biggest and greatest challenge yet. Just Guns is the world’s first Mobile National Firearms Network that lets the users search firearms in their area using their phone’s geo-location! This includes FFL dealers as well as private party sales. The users are verified and rated, along with ton of other features for the firearms enthusiast such as “the vault” which is an inventory management system to keep track of all your firearms! Decide to sell one? List it on the market place with the push of a button! Just Guns will be released in August of 2016 and will be the biggest thing to hit the firearms community since Gunbroker!
If you don’t want to wait for your gun to sell on our classifieds listing section, or feel uncomfortable meeting a stranger to conduct a firearms transaction, visit our sister page: SellGunsForCash.com, and sell your used firearm directly to us.
Florida Gun Classifieds blog is written by Matt Adika with contributions by various authors in the gun community, discussing the latest news affecting your rights and gun ownership in general.
FLGunLaws.com breaks down Florida gun laws so the average Concealed Weapons Permit holder can understand the Law.
These are the Terms and Conditions for posting, using and/or browsing Floridagunclassifieds.com. By using the site you automatically agree to the terms below. Break any rules and you will be banned. PERIOD.
- REFUND POLICY: Once an order has been placed their are no refunds. All firearm sales are final. If you post a featured ad, the fee IS NOT REFUNDABLE. If there is an issue with the purchase of a firearm, accessory or Ad, please contact email@example.com first and we will find a solution..
- DELIVERY POLICY: All firearms will be shipped once payment has cleared and FFL has been received. Pistols must ship express air and rifles will be shipped ground. We use Fedex, UPS, and USPS. Tracking information will be included and sent to your email address.
Keep in mind that any advice or recommendations given by or found on Florida Gun Classifieds is that of opinion and and should not be construed as legal advice. City, County, State and federal laws vary and this information may not apply to your area, or could be outdated or incorrect. If you are not sure about the legality of buying and selling firearms and ammunition in your area., contact a legal professional in your area. The site is simply a listing service where law abiding citizens can pursue a legal sale of a firearm. Our online store will always follow ATF guidelines and federal law in regards to shipping firearms and ammunition. We recommend to conduct any sale of any firearm at your local FFL dealer where proper transfer and criminal background checks can be performed.
Please report inaccuracies to matt@Floridagunclassifieds.com
What can I advertise?
Who can sell on Floridagunclassifieds.com?
Where should I meet a buyer or seller?
Why must I register to use the site?
What types of links can I put in my ad?
Tips For Sellers
How do I post an ad?
Buying a Featured Ad.
How do I edit my existing ad?
How do I add SEO keywords and metatags to my ad?
How do I remove an ad?
What legal issues relate to trading firearms?
What Information Do We Collect?
FloridaGunClassifieds.com allows Floridian firearm enthusiasts and sportsmen to buy sell and trade firearms and accessories directly with one another. This FREE listing service was created by Matt Adika of Florida Gun Classifieds to give Gun Enthusiasts a better way to buy and sell guns online.
Any ads that could be considered commentary or opinion will be removed and your account may be suspended or deleted and your IP blocked. Post any comments or the post itself or the Floridagunclassifieds.com blog
NFA ITEMS ARE ALLOWED! National Firearms Act controlled items such as fully automatic weapons, short barreled rifles, silencers, select fire weapons, or destructive devices are allowed.
Contact Our Class III FFL – MASA FIREARMS for the proper way to transfer these firearms!
All firearm and ammunition listed on FloridaGunClassifieds must be in accordance with all Federal, State, and Local laws, Rules and Agreements. For more information on federal laws relating to the possession and transfer of ownership of firearms visit ATF ONLINE. Although administrators monitor the site full time, Florida Gun Classifieds does not assume responsibility for ads placed on the site. All legal, social, and moral liability and responsibility belongs to the ad poster alone. If you are not sure about an item, email: matt@Floridagunclassifieds.com with your question and we will do our best to find the correct answer for you.
Here is a brief overview of Firearms Law in Florida. We have done our best to make sure this information is accurate, however parts may be outdated or completely inaccurate and we cannot be held responsible for such inaccuracies. For more detailed information click here:
If it’s legal for you to own a gun – generally, it is legal for you to sell it to another person as long as that person meets the following criteria:
The person is a citizen of Florida- You need a FFL dealer to buy and sell with citizens in other states or countries
The person is not a felon.
They are of legal age to own the type of firearm in question.
According to Federal law (as of 1-29-09) the following people cannot legally receive or possess firearms and/or ammunition.
(1) Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
(2) Is a fugitive from justice;
(3) Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
(4) Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa;
(6) Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship;
(8) Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner; or
(9) Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
(10) Cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm.
A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully receive a firearm.Such person may continue to lawfully possess firearms obtained prior to the indictment or information.
It is advisable that you get a copy of the buyer/sellers id and make a bill of sale including the addresses of both parties and serial numbers of any items sold/bought.
Where Should I Meet A Buyer Or Seller?
The best place to meet a buyer or seller is at a local FFL dealer like Florida Gun Classifieds or MASA FIREARMS in Coral Springs, Fl. It’s a gun friendly environment. Be sure to call ahead and ask us if it’s okay to conduct a face to face trade on premises.
The only place better than a gun store South Florida would be a shooting/skeet range range. Not only will you be in a safe, gun friendly area, but if you are lucky, you may be able to test fire the firearm as well. There are no guarantees when it comes to face to face sales and it’s hard to beat the reassurance provided by a good old fashioned field test. Offer to clean the gun and bring your own ammo.
Buyers are now sometimes required to register before contacting sellers. Registration is quick, secure, and free.
Upon finalization of sale, we recommend that Florida Gun Classifieds members verify the identity of the buyer (state or federal ID) and exchange a complete a bill of sale for both the buyer and seller’s information.
Please do not post any ads for other web sites on the classifieds site.
Exception: web sites directly related to item being sold. For instance, If you are selling a particular item, you may put a link to the manufacturer’s web site.
By utilizing these 3 rules you will be more successful in selling your item.
- Pictures double, and in many cases triple the number of views your ad gets.
Describe your item in detail. List all details, add-ons, upgrades, defects and approximate round count and history.
- Publish an asking price. With few exceptions, items without a price take longer to sell. First question you will get from sellers is going to be “How much you want for that thing?” anyway so you might as well just post a price. You can always start high and lower your price as time goes on.
- Florida Gun Classifieds is quickly becoming one the largest firearm listing services in Florida. The most recent stats on visitors as of 10/12/2015 are:
- about 40,000 people visited the site last month
- they stayed on the site an average of 2:51 minutes
- They viewed an average of 8.70 pages
- They view a total of 350,000 pages on the website
- Only 5.50% of visitors that came to the site, left without clicking any ads.
- There are literally thousands of visitors to the site every day. You will get all kinds of offers from all kinds of people – hagglers, traders, ready buyers. Try not to take low ball offers as an insult, sometimes the best deals are the result of a negotiation or complex trade. It’s usually wise to attempt to counter any offer with a reasonable increase or decrease and justify your reasoning. This will increase the likelihood of you closing the deal.
Please report any abusive or threatening language to matt@FloridaGunClassifieds.com
- Sign in
- Click “post an ad” on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
You have the option of buying a featured ad for $5 which will add you to the scrolling banner at the top of the page for 45 days. You will increase your exposure and sell your firearm quicker.
REFUND POLICY: ONCE PAYMENT IS PROCESSED THERE ARE NO REFUNDS – PERIOD
If you need to make adjustments to you ad, you can do so in your user dashboard located at the top right of the screen.
Please report inaccuracies to matt@Floridagunclassifieds.com .
To change or edit your ad once you have posted one, click on the user dashboard on the top right of the screen next to your name. Once in your dashboard, find your ad and click edit. Here you can make changes to your ad.
To add SEO keywords or Metatag information for your add, click on the user dashboard on the top right of the screen next to your name. Once in your dashboard, find your ad and click edit. scroll down until you see the Yoast SEO plugin. It will ask you for a search keyword. Enter gun make and model here. You can also add a metatag description that will show up under your title when displayed by a search engine such as google.
We assume you sold your item, but please let the Administrator know if your reason for removing your ad had anything to do with technical problems, unwanted emails, spam or any other type of bad experience. We’re always making an effort to improve the site.
Click “my dashboard” at the top right of the screen
Click “remove” or the red ‘x’ next to ad to be deleted.
Click “confirm”, please leave a reason for removing ad in the box provided.
This information may be out of date. Florida Gun Classifieds is not a legal adviser and the information included in www.Floridagunclassifieds.com may or may not be accurate. For updates and changes in any ATF enforced law visit http://atf.treas.gov/firearms/index.htm
For information on Florida’s guns laws visit http://FLGunLaws.com
BATFE regulation on Face to Face firearm transfers:
A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector. This means you need to bring your firearm to an FFL and have them ship it to another FFL if you are selling in another state.
We recommend utilizing our Firearms Bill of Sale when selling a firearm
We’re Not the Government. Florida Gun Classifieds Protects Your Privacy!
We may collect the following information during the online classified listing checkout process:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information including phone number and email address
- other information relevant to your order or customer service including surveys and/or offers
What Does Florida Gun Classifieds Do With My Information?
We won’t ever share it with anyone – ever.
Here are some of the reasons we have to collect your information during checkout:
- We need to know where to ship the gun
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Is Florida Gun Classifieds Secure? How Do I Know I Can Trust You?
We cannot recommend or guarantee that meeting between the buyer and seller will be legit. Take ever measure to ensure your safety. Meet in a public place or safe location like a gun store. Remember if the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be street smart don’t fall for any scams or setups. Florida Gun Classifieds is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our checkout is done with SSL (secure socket layer) with our HTTPS secure certificate to ensure your information remains private.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- when you sign up for an account with Florida Gun Classifieds, you are allowing us to collect certain information to make your user experience better. If you want to elect that the information should not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, please email Matt@floridagunclassifieds.com and asked to be removed from the email list.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing Matt@floridagunclassifieds.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email Matt@floridagunclassifieds.com or write to Florida Gun Classifieds 11070 Wiles rd. coral springs, fl 33076
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Florida Gun Classifieds
11070 Wiles Rd.
Coral Springs, Fl. 33076
Tel: (954) 805-3440
Fax: (954) 227-2877
Online Store: http://floridagunclassifieds.com/online-gun-store
FNH USA Firearms for sale: http://fn57sale.com
Like us! Visit Florida Gun Classifieds on Facebook